Using a Kindle device or an e-book is a smooth experience for the users. The digital e-book helps to inculcate the habit of reading among the younger generation with great ease and comfort. Unlike physical books that can be heavy to carry the digital e-books available on the Kindle Fire HD does not have any weight. The only thing an e-book reader needs to carry is the e-book itself. However, the device suffers from technical glitches and needs assistance from the expert team of Kindle Help Services . One may connect with the team of customer service by dialing the Kindle Fire Help Number from anywhere. Facing the issue of red screen on Kindle Fire HD can lead to confusions and anxieties. However the issue can be easily resolved using a few steps of implementation. This blog is to discuss the common causes and easy solution to continuous red screen on the Kindle device.
Common Causes behind Red Screen on the Kindle Device
- Leaving the device plugged in to charge for long hours. This is a common habit seen among the users of the Kindle device. Plugging in the device during sleeping hours and letting it charged for more than the recommended period causes excessive stress on the battery as well as the screen. So a user may not notice any issues in the beginning but the device starts showing issues in the long run.
- Keeping the device switched off for more than weeks. You may be busy in household or daily chores of life but completely throwing away the device for weeks and months may not be a very good idea. Sometimes the users leave the device while the battery was already critically low. This causes internal errors in the device leading it to appear red on the screen.
- Using the Kindle Fire HD on low battery or under critical battery power may affect the life of the device. A user should plug in the power supply when the device displays a critical battery message. Alternatively, the device should be switched off if the reader cannot connect it with a power supply. Connect with the Kindle Help Services team if the device fails to switch on after getting fully charged.
Easy Solution to Red Screen on the Kindle Device
- Connect the e-book with a computer using Factory Fastboot mode cable 4.
- Now download the Kindle Fire HD recovery tool.
- After it gets downloaded open the file folder.
- A list of icons will be present.
- Click on SR Tool.bat.
- A black window will appear on the screen of the device.
- There will be multiple options.
- Type 3 from the keyboard.
- Press the Enter button.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Now type 1 on the window.
- Press the Enter key.
The above solution will eliminate the issue of red screen from the Kindle device effectively. Use Kindle Fire Help Number to connect with the team of customer service if the issue does not get resolved.
Debra Giddens is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Help for Kindle . She covers diverse issue related to the progression of amazon kindle. Moreover, some issues are technically new depending on Kindle generations. We cover all diverse issues as and some of the major issues.